Old 01-03-2008, 01:59 AM
"Yaakov Nemoy"

Default Haskell SIG and Haskell Support

Hi List,

I've taken the time to work on packaging up some Haskell bits for
Fedora. I would like to introduce good Haskell support as a Fedora 9
feature. There are a large number of libraries that could be easily
packaged, and I've been trying to get the hard bits down. I put
together some packaging guidelines that need to be filled out by
experts all around, and a feature proposal.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/GoodHaskellSupport
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Haskell
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Haskell

Fortunately, FudCon is coming up, so if anyone is interested in
putting in a bit of input, we can coordinate then.

Cheers,
Yaakov