Old 01-03-2008, 01:10 AM
David Cantrell

Default parted license change to GPLv3+

FYI

I am upgrading the parted package in Fedora to the latest upstream version. Among other things, the license for parted is now GPLv3 or any later version. I've checked everything in Fedora that uses parted and all things that are currently using it are [now] compatible with the license, but new components that want to use libparted will need to make sure the license is compatible.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or email me directly.

Thanks,

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@redhat.com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI