FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 01-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Anthony Green
 
Default common-lisp-controller for Fedora

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 16:55 -0800, Anthony Green wrote:
> I've created a draft Feature page on the wiki to copy Debian's
> common-lisp-controller package and methodology for installing Common
> Lisp implementations and libraries.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/CommonLispController
>
> This will require changes to all common lisp implementations in Fedora,
> so I'm looking for support from those packagers (some of whom are on copy).

I would still like to do this, but haven't heard from any of the lisp
package maintainers (rdieter and gemi). Did you guys see this thread?

Thanks,

AG

>
> Also, this is not something I can do on my own. I'm hoping there are
> like-minded people out there that are interesting in making Fedora a
> great platform for deploying Lisp based infrastructure. So, are there
> any willing to help over the next 6 months?
>
> Thanks!
>
> AG
> --
> fedora-devel-list mailing list
> fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list

--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 01-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Rex Dieter
 
Default common-lisp-controller for Fedora

Anthony Green wrote:

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 16:55 -0800, Anthony Green wrote:
I've created a draft Feature page on the wiki to copy Debian's
common-lisp-controller package and methodology for installing Common
Lisp implementations and libraries.


http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/CommonLispController

This will require changes to all common lisp implementations in Fedora,
so I'm looking for support from those packagers (some of whom are on copy).


I would still like to do this, but haven't heard from any of the lisp
package maintainers (rdieter and gemi). Did you guys see this thread?


I'm certainly for the idea, it's a good one, but I doubt I'll personally
have much time or lisp-aptitude to help much.

Anthony, if you've got the lisp-mojo and interest, consider adding
yourself as comaintainer for these lisp pkgs, I, for one, would welcome it.

-- Rex

--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 01-02-2008, 03:25 PM
Anthony Green
 
Default common-lisp-controller for Fedora

On Wed, 2008-01-02 at 10:11 -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Anthony, if you've got the lisp-mojo and interest, consider adding
> yourself as comaintainer for these lisp pkgs, I, for one, would welcome it.

Thanks Rex. I've applied for comaintainership of all of the Common Lisp
implementations.

AG


--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 01-02-2008, 08:21 PM
"Yaakov Nemoy"
 
Default common-lisp-controller for Fedora

On Jan 2, 2008 11:14 AM, Rex Dieter <rdieter@math.unl.edu> wrote:
> Anthony, if you've got the lisp-mojo and interest, consider adding
> yourself as comaintainer for these lisp pkgs, I, for one, would welcome it.

WHere do you go for comaintainership? I am looking to do a similar
thing for Haskell packages.

-Yaakov

--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 01-03-2008, 05:05 PM
Anthony Green
 
Default common-lisp-controller for Fedora

Rex Dieter wrote:

I'm certainly for the idea, it's a good one, but I doubt I'll personally
have much time or lisp-aptitude to help much.
I've submitted a couple of packages. I'll start modifying sbcl and
friends once these are accepted. Please review if you have time...

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=427411

Thanks,

AG

--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 01-03-2008, 05:07 PM
Anthony Green
 
Default common-lisp-controller for Fedora

Yaakov Nemoy wrote:

WHere do you go for comaintainership? I am looking to do a similar
thing for Haskell packages.

I just applied for all of the available rights on the package db.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/

AG

--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 06:23 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org