Old 01-02-2008, 10:32 AM
Patrice Dumas

Default libdap sonames bump

Hello,

The libdap soname changed. My guess is that a simple rebuild will be
enough, since the API change are not big. I am rebuilding my packages
There is also

gdal-0:1.4.2-3.fc8.src

And (though there is no libdap-devel BR?)
octave-forge-0:20071212-5.fc9.i386

--
Pat

Old 01-02-2008, 09:26 PM
Quentin Spencer

Patrice Dumas wrote:

The libdap soname changed. My guess is that a simple rebuild will be
enough, since the API change are not big. I am rebuilding my packages
There is also

gdal-0:1.4.2-3.fc8.src

And (though there is no libdap-devel BR?)
octave-forge-0:20071212-5.fc9.i386

octave-forge depends indirectly on libdap-devel via libnc-dap-devel. I
have rebuilt it successfully.

Quentin

Old 01-02-2008, 09:48 PM
Patrice Dumas

On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 04:26:32PM -0600, Quentin Spencer wrote:

> octave-forge depends indirectly on libdap-devel via libnc-dap-devel. I have
> rebuilt it successfully.

It couldn't fail, the libnc-dap interface didn't changed. With the next
libnc-dap upstream release the dependency on libdap should be gone (this
dependency is unuseful).

--
Pat