Old 12-30-2007, 10:04 AM
Colin Paul Adams

Default Gobo

I am interested in packaging Gobo for Fedora.

Gobo (http://www.gobosoft.com) is a set of Eiffel class libraries, and
includes a fast Eiffel compiler (on Linux, it uses gcc as a backend
and also for bootstrapping itself).

The license is MIT.

What steps would I need to take to get this accepted?
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire

Old 12-30-2007, 10:16 AM
Mamoru Tasaka

I am interested in packaging Gobo for Fedora.

Gobo (http://www.gobosoft.com) is a set of Eiffel class libraries, and
includes a fast Eiffel compiler (on Linux, it uses gcc as a backend
and also for bootstrapping itself).

The license is MIT.

What steps would I need to take to get this accepted?

Please check
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join
to import softwares into Fedora.

Regards,