-   -   Common Lisp (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/239313-common-lisp.html)

Jerry James 02-03-2009 02:37 PM

Common Lisp

I've been looking at some of the review requests for Common Lisp packages.* I could review them, but I don't really understand common-lisp-controller.* It looks like I need scripts for each Common Lisp implementation of interest in /usr/lib/common-lisp/bin.* I don't have any.

Is anybody working on those scripts?* I'm the gcl maintainer: should I be writing a script for it?* If so, are there any examples I could look at to help me sort through what the script should do?
--
Jerry James

http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/

David Christensen 12-28-2011 12:43 AM