Old 12-22-2007, 03:45 PM
Gilboa Davara

Default F8->Devel + SELinux unbootable.

Hello all,

I've create a VMWare guest with F8/x86_64 on it and immediately upgraded
it to -devel. (Minus some small gnome-panel multi-lib breakage)
However, once I reboot the machine (and init finished it course) I got
an "ld 'x' re-spawning too fast" and when I try to ssh into the machine
I get greeted by "/bin/bash: Permission denied".

If I disable SELinux things seem to work just fine.

Oh, I've relabeled the FS (fixfiles relabel, tried again
with .autorelabel) but it didn't solve the problem.

Any ideas?
- Gilboa

Old 12-22-2007, 03:49 PM
Gilboa Davara

On Sat, 2007-12-22 at 18:45 +0200, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've create a VMWare guest with F8/x86_64 on it and immediately upgraded
> it to -devel. (Minus some small gnome-panel multi-lib breakage)
> However, once I reboot the machine (and init finished it course) I got
> an "ld 'x' re-spawning too fast" and when I try to ssh into the machine
> I get greeted by "/bin/bash: Permission denied".
>
> If I disable SELinux things seem to work just fine.
>
> Oh, I've relabeled the FS (fixfiles relabel, tried again
> with .autorelabel) but it didn't solve the problem.
>
> Any ideas?
> - Gilboa

Sorry. Noise. Resending to -testing.

- Gilboa