Old 12-11-2008, 01:08 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

Default Push problems?

I saw that we had a push Tuesday, and one last night. I still don't see
any of the F-10 packages announced Tuesday, but all the ones for Thursday
are there.

Is there a problem?

-Jon

--
in your fear, speak only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

Old 12-11-2008, 01:26 PM
Mamoru Tasaka

Jon Ciesla wrote, at 12/11/2008 11:08 PM +9:00:

I saw that we had a push Tuesday, and one last night. I still don't see
any of the F-10 packages announced Tuesday, but all the ones for Thursday
are there.

Is there a problem?

I've already reported this issue on:
https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/1133

I guess rel-eng team is working on this.

Mamoru