Old 12-10-2008, 02:48 AM
David

Default The developers/maintainers

Old 12-10-2008, 06:59 PM
Jesse Keating

On Tue, 2008-12-09 at 22:48 -0500, David wrote:

> IMO you have a fine product and you have nothing, absolutely
> nothing, to apologize for with your product.
>
> Thank you for Fedora.

Thank you David, it's always nice to hear stories like this. It's a
good break from the normal day to day arguing with eachother about who
broke the eggs and spilled the milk, and why the milk isn't in a
spillproof container, or why the eggs didn't come with a warning on them
that they might break, or why somebody couldn't just wait for all the
eggs to be mixed before they consume it or... (:

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!

Old 12-10-2008, 08:18 PM