Old 12-09-2008, 09:33 PM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

Default Who is "mriddle (a t) valueclick.com" ?

I've wondered this for a while. mriddle (apparently "Marc Riddle",
according to a quick Google search) gets emailed every time I update
many types of Bugzillas, particularly Review Requests.

Rich.

Old 12-10-2008, 02:17 AM
Bill Nottingham

Richard W.M. Jones (rjones@redhat.com) said:
> I've wondered this for a while. mriddle (apparently "Marc Riddle",
> according to a quick Google search) gets emailed every time I update
> many types of Bugzillas, particularly Review Requests.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email

See 'user watching'.

People can set up bugstalking filters to get e-mailed any time someone
else would be e-mailed.

Bill

Old 12-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Paul Howarth

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Richard W.M. Jones (rjones@redhat.com) said:

I've wondered this for a while. mriddle (apparently "Marc Riddle",
according to a quick Google search) gets emailed every time I update
many types of Bugzillas, particularly Review Requests.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email

See 'user watching'.

People can set up bugstalking filters to get e-mailed any time someone
else would be e-mailed.

Which can be useful when you've just sponsored someone for instance.

Paul.

Old 12-10-2008, 09:25 AM
"Thomas Moschny"

2008/12/10 Bill Nottingham <notting@redhat.com>:
> Richard W.M. Jones (rjones@redhat.com) said:
>> I've wondered this for a while. mriddle (apparently "Marc Riddle",
>> according to a quick Google search) gets emailed every time I update
>> many types of Bugzillas, particularly Review Requests.
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
>
> See 'user watching'.
>
> People can set up bugstalking filters to get e-mailed any time someone
> else would be e-mailed.

So, whom is he watching? I've seen him cc'ed on any review ticket,
too, so maybe he's watching some generic address?

- Thomas

Old 12-10-2008, 01:33 PM
Bill Nottingham

Thomas Moschny (thomas.moschny@gmail.com) said:
> > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
> >
> > See 'user watching'.
> >
> > People can set up bugstalking filters to get e-mailed any time someone
> > else would be e-mailed.
>
> So, whom is he watching?

Myself, at least (which will cover most all the review tickets). You can see
who's watching you on the same bugzilla pref page.

Bill

Old 12-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Matt Domsch

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 09:33:09AM -0500, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Thomas Moschny (thomas.moschny@gmail.com) said:
> > > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
> > >
> > > See 'user watching'.
> > >
> > > People can set up bugstalking filters to get e-mailed any time someone
> > > else would be e-mailed.
> >
> > So, whom is he watching?
>
> Myself, at least (which will cover most all the review tickets). You can see
> who's watching you on the same bugzilla pref page.

Now there's a masochist if ever I saw one. Not only keeping up with
his own mail stream, but desiring to keep up with Bill's too!

--
Matt Domsch
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux

Old 12-11-2008, 01:54 PM
"Tom "spot" Callaway"

On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 15:35 -0600, Matt Domsch wrote:

> > > So, whom is he watching?
> >
> > Myself, at least (which will cover most all the review tickets). You can see
> > who's watching you on the same bugzilla pref page.
>
> Now there's a masochist if ever I saw one. Not only keeping up with
> his own mail stream, but desiring to keep up with Bill's too!

He seems to be tracking most/all of mine as well.

~spot

Old 12-11-2008, 02:01 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

> On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 15:35 -0600, Matt Domsch wrote:

>> someone

>> > Myself, at least (which will cover most all the review tickets). You
>> can see
>> > who's watching you on the same bugzilla pref page.
>>
>> Now there's a masochist if ever I saw one. Not only keeping up with
>> his own mail stream, but desiring to keep up with Bill's too!
>
> He seems to be tracking most/all of mine as well.

Perhaps it's the Dark Lord's brother.

> ~spot

in your fear, speak only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

Old 12-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Seth Vidal

People can set up bugstalking filters to get e-mailed any time someone
else would be e-mailed.

So, whom is he watching?

Myself, at least (which will cover most all the review tickets). You can see
who's watching you on the same bugzilla pref page.

Now there's a masochist if ever I saw one. Not only keeping up with
his own mail stream, but desiring to keep up with Bill's too!

He seems to be tracking most/all of mine as well.

Spam Harvester?

it'd be a good way to pickup email addresses.

-sv

Old 12-11-2008, 05:09 PM
"Christopher Stone"

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 7:01 AM, Seth Vidal <skvidal@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Spam Harvester?

Maybe he is trying to pick up security vulnerabilities in bug reports
before the bug can be marked as unviewible.