Old 11-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Casimiro de Almeida Barreto

Default ccedilla & Ccedilla migrated to c' and C' after upgrading to Fedora Rel 10

Hello,

Today I migrated one of my computers to Fedora 10. Everything was smooth
and I didn't have problems except that now I lost ccedilla and Ccedilla.

Configurations are:

LANG=pt_BR.UTF-8
LC_CTYPE=pt_BR.UTF-8
Keyboard: PC101 US
Layout: US-INTL (dead keys)

Original ccedilla: ' c
Original Ccedilla: 'C

What's the best way (one that won't be lost when I update the system) to
correct this problem?

Best regards,

Casimiro