-   -   Rawhide reopen date? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/199418-rawhide-reopen-date.html)

Paul 11-25-2008 12:13 PM

Rawhide reopen date?

Hi,

When will rawhide start shipping f11 rpms?

TTFN

Paul

Bill Nottingham 11-25-2008 12:17 PM

Rawhide reopen date?

Paul (paul@all-the-johnsons.co.uk) said:
> When will rawhide start shipping f11 rpms?

Likely tomorrow - we didn't want to flip it the past couple of days because
that would be a lot of churn to drop on the mirrors when they're trying to
sync the actual release.

Bill

"Richard W.M. Jones" 11-25-2008 12:19 PM

Rawhide reopen date?

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 08:17:02AM -0500, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Paul (paul@all-the-johnsons.co.uk) said:
> > When will rawhide start shipping f11 rpms?
>
> Likely tomorrow - we didn't want to flip it the past couple of days because
> that would be a lot of churn to drop on the mirrors when they're trying to
> sync the actual release.

Will we get "Rawhide report" referring to F-11 tomorrow too?

There's a lot of broken OCaml packages (as expected), and once I know
which ones are broken, I'll be able to rebuild and/or fix them.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top

Till Maas 11-25-2008 12:22 PM

Rawhide reopen date?

On Tue November 25 2008, Paul wrote:

> When will rawhide start shipping f11 rpms?

According to this announcement, it will be today:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-announce/2008-November/msg00011.html

Regards,
Till