Old 11-20-2008, 10:55 PM
"Dr. Diesel"

Default Thank you and congratulations

2008/11/20 Paul W. Frields <stickster@gmail.com>

Now that the bits are on their way to the tubes, I want to say a word

or three of thanks to our contributors for an exceptional release, and

all of the thought, discussion, and action that went into it. *Ten

releases in five years is a huge achievement, and we all have great

reasons to be proud of it. *Let's look forward to next Tuesday's

release of Fedora 10 with a sense of both pride and promise, and an

understanding that there is more and better to come.

I have more to say about this, but I'll save it for the planet so as

not to clog up this channel. *Congratulations to the entire Fedora

community!

I must agree!* My first experience with Linux was Fedora Core 1 as a simple curiosity, today it is an absolute passion, all due to the Fedora project!

Many many thanks to all involved..

Andy

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours? *Fedoraproject.org

Old 11-20-2008, 11:35 PM
Lucélio Freitas

Many thanks and congratulations to the entire Fedora community!
Yes it's true! * The dream is becaming reality.** All of you involved, are responsable for this.
I know that I can count on all of you.** Keep on.

Lucelio

> Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 18:09:50 -0500
> From: stickster@gmail.com
> To: fedora-devel-announce@redhat.com
> CC:
> Subject: Thank you and congratulations
>
> Now that the bits are on their way to the tubes, I want to say a word
> or three of thanks to our contributors for an exceptional release, and
> all of the thought, discussion, and action that went into it. Ten
> releases in five years is a huge achievement, and we all have great
> reasons to be proud of it. Let's look forward to next Tuesday's
> release of Fedora 10 with a sense of both pride and promise, and an
> understanding that there is more and better to come.
>
> I have more to say about this, but I'll save it for the planet so as
> not to clog up this channel. Congratulations to the entire Fedora
> community!
>
> --
> Paul W. Frields http://paul.frields.org/
> gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233 5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
> http://redhat.com/ - - - - http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
> irc.freenode.net: stickster @ #fedora-docs, #fedora-devel, #fredlug

Receba GRÁTIS as mensagens do Messenger no seu celular quando você estiver offline. Conheça o MSN Mobile! Crie já o seu!