Old 11-20-2008, 10:09 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Thank you and congratulations

Now that the bits are on their way to the tubes, I want to say a word
or three of thanks to our contributors for an exceptional release, and
all of the thought, discussion, and action that went into it. Ten
releases in five years is a huge achievement, and we all have great
reasons to be proud of it. Let's look forward to next Tuesday's
release of Fedora 10 with a sense of both pride and promise, and an
understanding that there is more and better to come.

I have more to say about this, but I'll save it for the planet so as
not to clog up this channel. Congratulations to the entire Fedora
community!