Old 11-20-2008, 06:27 PM
sean darcy

Default where's the wish list for F11?

How do users put forward a wish list/feature request for F11.

Being a user from os/x I'm surprised there's no simple method for
installing system wide Type1 fonts ( same for TT ? ). FWIW, I've been
unable to find instructions on how to do it from command line. The
Fedora Users list just suggested I install using yum (sigh).

In any event, IMHO, it's a major oversight that we can't install 3rd
party fonts, which would nice to see fixed in F11. So where do I make my
plea?

sean