=== FESCo Members Present ===
* Brian Pepple (bpepple)
* Jarod Wilson (j-rod)
* Bill Nottingham (notting)
* Jon Stanley (jds2001)
* Karsten Hopp (kick_)
* Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
* Josh Boyer (jwb)
* David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
* Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
== Summary ==
=== F11 Schedule ===
* FESCo approved the schedule proposed by Release-Engineering
after a long discussion.
=== Features ===
* FESCo approved the following features for F11:
* This feature is dependent on a significant
number of packages that needs to be reviewed, so
FESCo will organize some package review days for
it, but if folks want to help out beforehand.
Here is a list of packages currently ready to be
* FESCo (with some input from the QA lead) refined the
requirements for the Feature page. It requires a fleshed-out
Scope section by Alpha, and the Test plan section to be
completed by Feature Freeze. If those sections are not
completed by those deadlines, a feature can be dropped.
=== Webcollage displaying inappropriate material ===
* FESCo discussed webcollage showing pornographic images. kick_
will verify that webcollage has been fixed in our stable
=== Fedora representative to LSB ===
* bpepple will contact the Server SIG to see if they were
interested in taking up the offer from Russ Herrold.
=== FESCo Meeting on Nov. 26 ===
* FESCo chose not to cancel the November 26th meeting, since the
majority of FESCo would be available.
IRC log can be found at:
Brian Pepple <firstname.lastname@example.org>