Old 11-18-2008, 09:07 PM
Nicolas Mailhot

Default New Fedora fonts packaging guidelines

Hi,

After several public and private discussions, I'm now formally proposing
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Fonts_packaging_automation

for approval by FPC.

Behdad Esfahbod and Jens Petersen have kindly reviewed this proposal and
agree with it.

Best regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot