-   -   Trac 0.11 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/195488-trac-0-11-a.html)

"Jeffrey Ollie" 11-18-2008 01:48 PM

Trac 0.11

Thanks to some spec updates from Ryan Lynch I've build Trac 0.11.2.1
for F11 _only_. There are some significant changes in Trac 0.11 and I
wanted to get the kinks worked out before even thinking of updating
Trac for any versions earlier than F11. Until rawhide is unfrozen you
can find the RPMS in koji:

I have not updated any of the various Trac plugins yet, those will
likely be busted.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"