Old 11-17-2008, 08:13 PM
"Mat Booth"

Default Adobe Releases 64bit Flash Plugin for Linux

FYI

http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/2008/11/now_supporting_16_exabytes.html

--
Mat Booth
www.matbooth.co.uk

Old 11-17-2008, 08:31 PM
"Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski"

On Monday, 17 November 2008 at 22:13, Mat Booth wrote:
> FYI
>
> http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/2008/11/now_supporting_16_exabytes.html

And here's a proper (spec for) rpm package, not the crap that Adobe
is distributing:
http://rathann.fedorapeople.org/scratch/flash-plugin.spec

Regards,
R.

"Faith manages."

Old 11-18-2008, 12:19 PM
Petr Machata

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:

And here's a proper (spec for) rpm package, not the crap that Adobe
is distributing:
http://rathann.fedorapeople.org/scratch/flash-plugin.spec

Smoke test passed: youtube works, sound plays, seems to be operative.
Thanks for the package!

PM

Old 11-18-2008, 06:21 PM
Neal Becker

Petr Machata wrote:

> Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
>> And here's a proper (spec for) rpm package, not the crap that Adobe
>> is distributing:
>> http://rathann.fedorapeople.org/scratch/flash-plugin.spec
>
> Smoke test passed: youtube works, sound plays, seems to be operative.
> Thanks for the package!
>
> PM

Should nspluginwrapper be banned from wrapping this? If so, should this be included in flash-plugin.spec?

Old 11-18-2008, 06:31 PM
Jesse Keating

On Tue, 2008-11-18 at 14:21 -0500, Neal Becker wrote:
> Should nspluginwrapper be banned from wrapping this? If so, should
> this be included in flash-plugin.spec?

Oh, I'm pretty sure you still want to keep flash separated from your
browser, regardless of the arch.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!