Old 11-16-2008, 04:31 PM
Patrice Dumas

Default PackageMaintainers/Policy/EncourageComaintainership is out of date

Hello,

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Policy/EncourageComaintainership
is badly out of date. It doesn't incorporate changes corresponding with
changes in infra (bohdi, packageDB, ACL) and more recent changes with
provenpackager and packager split and corresponding ACL opening.

Also there are things that looks old in that page, like
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Policy/EncourageComaintainership#Coordination_between_mai ntainers

--
Pat

Old 11-23-2008, 09:36 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 18:31:46 +0100
pertusus@free.fr (Patrice Dumas) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Policy/EncourageComaintainership
> is badly out of date. It doesn't incorporate changes corresponding
> with changes in infra (bohdi, packageDB, ACL) and more recent changes
> with provenpackager and packager split and corresponding ACL opening.

I made a stab at cleaning it up some.
Comments welcome.

> Also there are things that looks old in that page, like
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Policy/EncourageComaintainership#Coordination_between_mai ntainers

Well, it surely doesn't seem like anyone is using that that I know
of... I don't know that it's old, just not used much.

> Pat

kevin