Old 11-16-2008, 01:59 PM
"Konstantin Ryabitsev"

Default X crashes during suspend/resume

Hello:

I'm wondering if anyone is seeing the same problem as me (F10 x86 on a
Thinkpad x31). After I resume from suspend, X crashes and I get back
to the GDM login screen. I tried to search bugzilla, but "Xorg suspend
resume crash" does not return anything useful, so I figured I'd ask
first in case I'm missing something obvious.

The card is ATI Technologies Inc Radeon Mobility M6 LY.

Cheers,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Montréal, Québec

Old 11-16-2008, 02:13 PM
"Orion Poplawski"

I just saw this running off of a live usb stick. HP athlon desktop with
nvidia card using nv driver.

On Sun, November 16, 2008 7:59 am, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I'm wondering if anyone is seeing the same problem as me (F10 x86 on a
> Thinkpad x31). After I resume from suspend, X crashes and I get back
> to the GDM login screen. I tried to search bugzilla, but "Xorg suspend
> resume crash" does not return anything useful, so I figured I'd ask
> first in case I'm missing something obvious.
>
> The card is ATI Technologies Inc Radeon Mobility M6 LY.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Konstantin Ryabitsev
> Montréal, Québec