Old 11-16-2008, 10:18 AM
"Chitlesh GOORAH"

Default F-10 repo ? for livecd-creator

Hello there,

Is there any repo specific to packages which are tagged with F-10-final ?

I wish to create livedvd with those packages (the ones tagged with F10-final)

Kind regards,
Chitlesh

Old 11-18-2008, 05:23 PM
Jesse Keating

On Sun, 2008-11-16 at 12:18 +0100, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

> Is there any repo specific to packages which are tagged with
> F-10-final ?
>
> I wish to create livedvd with those packages (the ones tagged with
> F10-final)

I'm not sure I understand this question. All the packages that are
tagged for f10-final are the packages you see show up in rawhide each
night.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!

Old 11-18-2008, 08:16 PM
"Chitlesh GOORAH"

2008/11/18 Jesse Keating <jkeating@redhat.com>:
> I'm not sure I understand this question. All the packages that are
> tagged for f10-final are the packages you see show up in rawhide each
> night.

I just don't want to pull up xxx.fc11, but the exact packages that
will be on F-10 livecds.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh

Old 11-18-2008, 08:23 PM
"Gianluca Sforna"

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 10:16 PM, Chitlesh GOORAH
<chitlesh.goorah@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/11/18 Jesse Keating <jkeating@redhat.com>:
>> I'm not sure I understand this question. All the packages that are
>> tagged for f10-final are the packages you see show up in rawhide each
>> night.
>
> I just don't want to pull up xxx.fc11, but the exact packages that
> will be on F-10 livecds.

AFAIK, no .fc11 packages landed in rawhide yet, that is, rawhide is still F10

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gianlucasforna