Old 11-16-2008, 08:17 AM
Davide Moretti

Default tzdata in FC10 is older than the one in FC9

In fc9 we have tzdata-2008i while in fc10 there is tzdata-2008h...

Old 11-16-2008, 04:07 PM
Tom Lane

Davide Moretti <dave@rimini.com> writes:
> In fc9 we have tzdata-2008i while in fc10 there is tzdata-2008h...

Most likely it's queued for a zero-day update. I've got a couple
packages that are in similar states --- it's not worth trying to
persuade the release honchos to respin F10 for minor updates.

regards, tom lane

Old 11-16-2008, 04:25 PM
Nicolas Mailhot

Le dimanche 16 novembre 2008 à 12:07 -0500, Tom Lane a écrit :
> Davide Moretti <dave@rimini.com> writes:
> > In fc9 we have tzdata-2008i while in fc10 there is tzdata-2008h...
>
> Most likely it's queued for a zero-day update.

It's not in Fedora 11 rawhide either.

Most likely the tzdata maintainer did not update rawhide first, with the
usual "updates for Fedora X are newer than stuff in Fedora X+1) effects.

Please always push packages in fedora-devel first. Thanks.

--
Nicolas Mailhot

Old 11-18-2008, 11:29 AM
Petr Machata