Old 11-15-2008, 11:53 PM
Bruno Postle

Default Looking for hugin/libpano13 co-maintainers

Now I wish I'd paid more attention to co-maintainer and
provenpackager discussions...

Due to hardware failures I'm without a fedora system at the moment,
so of course I get a report of a problem with one of my packages.

Apparently something has changed in fedora breaking hugin (a
panorama stitcher), at least on fc9 x86_64. Simply rebuilding
the libpano13 dependency fixes the problem.

Since I can't track this down, I just need to bump the libpano13
release and resubmit. So I'm asking for one or other of these:

- a 'provenpackager' to bump and rebuild libpano13 fc9
- a co-maintainer so this doesn't happen again
- help finding the cause, I have a simple test case and libpano13
itself doesn't depend on very much in fedora

--
Bruno

Old 11-16-2008, 01:33 AM
Manuel Wolfshant

Now I wish I'd paid more attention to co-maintainer and provenpackager
discussions...

Due to hardware failures I'm without a fedora system at the moment, so
of course I get a report of a problem with one of my packages.
Apparently something has changed in fedora breaking hugin (a panorama
stitcher), at least on fc9 x86_64. Simply rebuilding the libpano13
dependency fixes the problem.

Since I can't track this down, I just need to bump the libpano13
release and resubmit. So I'm asking for one or other of these:

- a 'provenpackager' to bump and rebuild libpano13 fc9

I am doing it right now.

- a co-maintainer so this doesn't happen again
- help finding the cause, I have a simple test case and libpano13
itself doesn't depend on very much in fedora

--
Manuel Wolfshant linux registered user #131416
IT manager NoBug Consulting SRL
Now I wish I'd paid more attention to co-maintainer and
provenpackager discussions...

Due to hardware failures I'm without a fedora system at the moment,
so of course I get a report of a problem with one of my packages.
Apparently something has changed in fedora breaking hugin (a panorama
stitcher), at least on fc9 x86_64. Simply rebuilding the libpano13
dependency fixes the problem.

Since I can't track this down, I just need to bump the libpano13
release and resubmit. So I'm asking for one or other of these:

- a 'provenpackager' to bump and rebuild libpano13 fc9

I am doing it right now.

Done. http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=934803
Feel free to push it via bodhi if you are satisfied.