Old 11-14-2008, 08:42 PM
Orion Poplawski

Default perl-PDL-owner@fedoraproject.org

I've started work on packaging perl-PDL 2.4.4. Got a src.rpm that
compiles, but some tests are segfaulting. Just a heads up....

--
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager 303-415-9701 x222

Old 11-14-2008, 08:56 PM
Jesse Keating

On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 14:42 -0700, Orion Poplawski wrote:

> I've started work on packaging perl-PDL 2.4.4. Got a src.rpm that
> compiles, but some tests are segfaulting. Just a heads up....

Erm, did the address in Subject need to go to the to or cc field?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!