Old 11-12-2008, 11:53 AM
"Joshua C."

Default Missing dependency gnome-python2-gnome

In todays testing updates i got Missing Dependency:
gnome-python2-gnome is needed by package
setroubleshoot-2.0.12-3.fc9.noarch (updates-testing-newkey). I cannot
find it. there are gnome-python2-gnomedesktop,
gnome-python2-gnomekeyring but they don't have the missing one. where
is it?

Old 11-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Mamoru Tasaka

In todays testing updates i got Missing Dependency:
gnome-python2-gnome is needed by package
setroubleshoot-2.0.12-3.fc9.noarch (updates-testing-newkey). I cannot
find it. there are gnome-python2-gnomedesktop,
gnome-python2-gnomekeyring but they don't have the missing one. where
is it?

The split between gnome-python2 <-> gnome-python2-gnome happened
only on F-10+, so there is no "gnome-python2-gnome" on F-9.

From your message this is a packaging bug in F-9 testing setroubleshoot.

Regards,
Mamoru