Old 11-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Michael DeHaan

Default (devel) New --comment field

Cobbler now has a "--comment" field on all objects.

It works like you would expect:

Cobbler system edit --name=foo --comment="This virtual machine has zork
installed on it"

(I still have to add this to the webapp, and then after that I'll add
the "Creation time" and "Edit time" to the "cobbler report" and webapp,
which will display as user readable dates and will be returned as
partial-seconds-since-epoch in API calls. These won't have command line
options -- they won't even be modifiable by the API directly, but will
be transparently updated behind the scenes)

--Michael

Old 11-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Michael DeHaan

Michael DeHaan wrote:

Cobbler now has a "--comment" field on all objects.

It works like you would expect:

Cobbler system edit --name=foo --comment="This virtual machine has
zork installed on it"

(I still have to add this to the webapp, and then after that I'll add
the "Creation time" and "Edit time" to the "cobbler report" and
webapp, which will display as user readable dates and will be returned
as partial-seconds-since-epoch in API calls. These won't have command
line options -- they won't even be modifiable by the API directly, but
will be transparently updated behind the scenes)

--Michael

Wrong list agian, /very/ sorry.