Old 11-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Paul

Default Building for rawhide

Hi,

When I try to build for rawhide on koji, all I get is the dist-f10 is
locked error. What should I be using for building in rawhide?

TTFN

Paul
--
´╗┐Sie k├Ânnen mich aufreizen und wirklich hei├č machen!

Old 11-07-2008, 10:29 PM
"Xavier Lamien"

2008/11/8 Paul <paul@all-the-johnsons.co.uk>:
> Hi,
>
> When I try to build for rawhide on koji, all I get is the dist-f10 is
> locked error. What should I be using for building in rawhide?

it's dist-f11 now

--
Xavier.t Lamien

Old 11-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Jesse Keating

On Fri, 2008-11-07 at 23:20 +0000, Paul wrote:

> When I try to build for rawhide on koji, all I get is the dist-f10 is
> locked error. What should I be using for building in rawhide?

cd to your module directory and run cvs up -d. You should get a F-10
directory as well as some updates to common/. This will setup the build
targets correctly for 'make build' from the various branches.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom▓ is a feature!