Old 11-06-2008, 11:41 PM
sean darcy

Default firefox, mozplugger or evince: what messes up pdf's in firefox?

On an F10 box updated often, for the past week, if I open a pdf url in
firefox, evince opens in sort of a separate window which is Always On
Top (for instance, any Print dialogs can't be seen since they're
"behind" the window). No window manager stuff ( minimize , close ). Only
way to close is from the File menu.

I'd file a bug, especially this close to a release, but whose bug is it?

sean

Old 11-06-2008, 11:59 PM
Matthias Clasen

On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 19:41 -0500, sean darcy wrote:
> On an F10 box updated often, for the past week, if I open a pdf url in
> firefox, evince opens in sort of a separate window which is Always On
> Top (for instance, any Print dialogs can't be seen since they're
> "behind" the window). No window manager stuff ( minimize , close ). Only
> way to close is from the File menu.
>
> I'd file a bug, especially this close to a release, but whose bug is it?

mozplugger