-   -   next monday cmake 2.6.2 will be required (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/188951-next-monday-cmake-2-6-2-will-required.html)

Matthew Woehlke 11-06-2008 08:08 PM

next monday cmake 2.6.2 will be required

Alexander Neundorf wrote:
in case you didn't update yet to cmake 2.6.2, please do so soon, next monday
it will be required, as announced two weeks ago.

This is for KDE trunk. I noticed that 2.6.2 is already in koji. Any
plans on pushing it to updates (for F9) in the (very) near future?

--
Matthew
In the beginning, there were not enough colors. -- Guy Keren

"Orion Poplawski" 11-07-2008 03:11 AM

On Thu, November 6, 2008 2:08 pm, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Alexander Neundorf wrote:
>> in case you didn't update yet to cmake 2.6.2, please do so soon, next
>> monday
>> it will be required, as announced two weeks ago.
>
> This is for KDE trunk. I noticed that 2.6.2 is already in koji. Any
> plans on pushing it to updates (for F9) in the (very) near future?

It's in testing.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F9/FEDORA-2008-9347

--
Orion Poplawski