Old 11-06-2008, 02:58 AM
Toshio Kuratomi

Default PackageDB Upgrade

The package Database had a major upgrade today. Unlike the past several
updates this one doesn't have any stunning new end-user features. What
it does have is a lot of reorganization and optimization. You should
notice a much snappier response when loading a package page. You might
also notice some bugs because of the restructuring of code. If that
happens, let me know. You can either email or find me on #fedora-admin
on irc.freenode.net. I'm abadger1999.

Thanks,
Toshio