Old 11-05-2008, 01:59 AM
John Poelstra

Default Fedora 11 Feature process

Before FESCo starts accepting features for Fedora 11, as we've done for
each of the past releases since starting the feature process, I would
like to collect your constructive criticism and ideas for making the
process better.

* We will collect input from November 4, 2008 through November 11, 2008.
* I will propose that FESCo review the proposed changes to the policy at
their meeting on November 12, 2008

Please add your comments to this page which will be used for the discussion:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/F11PolicyReview

Thank you,
John