Old 11-05-2008, 03:09 PM
"Jerry Amundson"

Default OpenChange, etc.

Has anyone picked up the OpenChange feature (Samba4, libmapi, Heimdal)?
I'd really like access to Exchange servers that's more stable and
functional than what's available now.

Thanks,
jerry

--
There's plenty of youth in America - it's time we find the "fountain of smart".

Old 11-06-2008, 07:09 PM
Christopher Aillon

Jerry Amundson wrote:

Has anyone picked up the OpenChange feature (Samba4, libmapi, Heimdal)?
I'd really like access to Exchange servers that's more stable and
functional than what's available now.

Matt Barnes is investigating right now. Obviously, not going to make
F10 at this point, but we're evaluating things and should have a better
feel for a potential timeline/roadmap soonish.