Old 11-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Jesse Keating

Default Seeking new maintainer(s) for package(s)

The previous maintainer of emacs and lsscsi has asked me to find new
maintainers for these packages. He is no longer able to devote any time
to Fedora and had unsubscribed from lists a while ago while on vacation.

If you are interested in taking over one or both of these packages in
Fedora, please contact me.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom is a feature!

Old 11-04-2008, 04:49 PM
Dan Horák

Jesse Keating p*še v Út 04. 11. 2008 v 09:41 -0800:
> The previous maintainer of emacs and lsscsi has asked me to find new
> maintainers for these packages. He is no longer able to devote any time
> to Fedora and had unsubscribed from lists a while ago while on vacation.
>
> If you are interested in taking over one or both of these packages in
> Fedora, please contact me.

I will take lsscsi.

Dan

Old 11-04-2008, 04:52 PM
Jesse Keating

On Tue, 2008-11-04 at 18:49 +0100, Dan Horák wrote:
> Jesse Keating p*še v Út 04. 11. 2008 v 09:41 -0800:
> > The previous maintainer of emacs and lsscsi has asked me to find new
> > maintainers for these packages. He is no longer able to devote any time
> > to Fedora and had unsubscribed from lists a while ago while on vacation.
> >
> > If you are interested in taking over one or both of these packages in
> > Fedora, please contact me.
>
> I will take lsscsi.
>

> Dan

Please apply for it in pkgdb.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!

Old 11-04-2008, 04:53 PM
Bruno Matos

Jesse Keating wrote:

The previous maintainer of emacs and lsscsi has asked me to find new
maintainers for these packages. He is no longer able to devote any time
to Fedora and had unsubscribed from lists a while ago while on vacation.

If you are interested in taking over one or both of these packages in
Fedora, please contact me.

Hello,

I would like to do some work on lsscsi, but I never did package
maintenance you would have to teach me almost everything.

Thank you,
Bruno Matos

Old 11-04-2008, 04:56 PM
"Jonathan Underwood"

2008/11/4 Jesse Keating <jkeating@redhat.com>:
> The previous maintainer of emacs and lsscsi has asked me to find new
> maintainers for these packages. He is no longer able to devote any time
> to Fedora and had unsubscribed from lists a while ago while on vacation.
>
> If you are interested in taking over one or both of these packages in
> Fedora, please contact me.

I would happily be a comaintainer for emacs. Emphasis on co

Old 11-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Jesse Keating

On Tue, 2008-11-04 at 17:53 +0000, Bruno Matos wrote:

> I would like to do some work on lsscsi, but I never did package
> maintenance you would have to teach me almost everything.

Pair up with Dan Hork, he has taken on lsscsi

Old 11-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Dan Horák

Jesse Keating p*še v Út 04. 11. 2008 v 10:02 -0800:
> On Tue, 2008-11-04 at 17:53 +0000, Bruno Matos wrote:
> >
> > I would like to do some work on lsscsi, but I never did package
> > maintenance you would have to teach me almost everything.
> >

> Pair up with Dan Horák, he has taken on lsscsi

I am open to accept a co-maintainer for this package, but first you
should be familiar with the miscellaneous guidelines located
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers

Dan

Old 11-04-2008, 05:47 PM
Bruno Matos

Dan Horák wrote:

Jesse Keating p*še v Út 04. 11. 2008 v 10:02 -0800:

I would like to do some work on lsscsi, but I never did package
maintenance you would have to teach me almost everything.

Pair up with Dan Horák, he has taken on lsscsi

I am open to accept a co-maintainer for this package, but first you
should be familiar with the miscellaneous guidelines located
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers

Dan

Thank you to both. I will.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:29 PM
"Debarshi Ray"

> I would happily be a comaintainer for emacs. Emphasis on co

Same here. :-)

So who will be the first maintainer?

Cheers,
Debarshi

Old 11-05-2008, 01:52 PM
"Jonathan Underwood"

2008/11/5 Debarshi Ray <debarshi.ray@gmail.com>:
>> I would happily be a comaintainer for emacs. Emphasis on co
>
> Same here. :-)
>
> So who will be the first maintainer?

If you're happy to, please go ahead!