Old 11-01-2008, 05:37 PM
"Peter Robinson"

Default yum upgrade from F-9 to F-10

Hi All,

I've done a* yum upgrade to F-10 rawhide using the method below. All seemed to go OK but on reboot GDM doesn't work. The user list just lists "Other" and the shutdown and reboot buttons are in operable. Any one seen this, any idea?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/YumUpgradeFaq

Old 11-01-2008, 10:01 PM
M A Young

I've done a* yum upgrade to F-10 rawhide using the method below. All seemed
to go OK but on reboot GDM doesn't work. The user list just lists "Other"
and the shutdown and reboot buttons are in operable. Any one seen this, any
idea?
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/YumUpgradeFaq

Clicking other should get you a login prompt. If that doesn't work either,
do you have an intel graphics card? X is broken for some intel graphics
cards in rawhide.

Michael Young--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com