-   -   runpychecker.sh script (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/184205-runpychecker-sh-script.html)

Hans de Goede 10-29-2008 02:54 PM

runpychecker.sh script

Hi All,

I've just commited my runpychecker.sh script to git:

# This script will check anaconda for any pychecker warning using a set of
# options minimizing false positives, in combination with filtering of any
# warning regularexpressions listed in pychecker-false-positives.
#
# If any warnings our found they will be stored in pychecker-log and printed
# to stdout and this script will exit with a status of 1, if no (non filtered)
# warnings are found it exits with a status of 0

I know this deviates from the current make check which uses an rc file rather
then cmdline options, but I prefer using cmdline options as that better shows
where we are deviating from upstream defaults.

Regards,

Hans

Jeremy Katz 10-29-2008 04:00 PM

runpychecker.sh script

On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 16:54 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
> I've just commited my runpychecker.sh script to git:

Can you move it to be under scripts/ or utils/ just so that the root is
a little less cluttered?

> I know this deviates from the current make check which uses an rc file rather
> then cmdline options, but I prefer using cmdline options as that better shows
> where we are deviating from upstream defaults.

Yeah, that's ifne. You used to have to do things via the config file;
command line options are clearly more better. :)

Also want to adjust the make check target and remove the old rc file?

Jeremy