Old 10-28-2008, 03:53 PM
Jesse Keating

Default Frozen for Fedora 10

Last night at 0555 UTC we froze for Fedora 10. The rawhide from
20081028 is the frozen content. At this point, builds for F10 are not
automatically brought into Rawhide, and won't be in the Fedora 10
release. To request a freeze override, please use the Final Freeze
Policy[1]

If you're closing bugs by doing builds, please ensure that those builds
get properly tagged for our final release.

To check the status of your particular build/package, you can look at
the contents of the 'f10-final' tag in Koji. This is the tag for the
Fedora 10 release, and what rawhide will compose from until F10 is done.

koji latest-pkg f10-final <foo>

It's the last mile folks, lets make it awesome!

[1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/FinalFreezePolicy
--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!