Old 10-28-2008, 03:17 PM
Stefan Posdzich

Default Orphaning azureus

I have tried now some days with this package and i cant get warm with it
(+ java).
I will orphan it again, i hope it will find someone who can handle
this kind of apps!

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/azureus

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=azureus

best regards
Stefan

Old 10-28-2008, 08:41 PM
"Henrique Junior"

Its a shame... =(

2008/10/28 Stefan Posdzich <cheekyboinc@foresightlinux.org>

I have tried now some days with this package and i cant get warm with it

(+ java).

I will orphan it again, i hope it will find someone who can handle

this kind of apps!

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/azureus

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=azureus

best regards

Stefan

Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
http://www.lonelyspooky.com

Old 10-29-2008, 07:36 AM
Alphonse Van Assche

Stefan Posdzich a écrit :

I have tried now some days with this package and i cant get warm with it
(+ java).
I will orphan it again, i hope it will find someone who can handle
this kind of apps!

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/azureus

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=azureus

best regards
Stefan

If nobody want it, I would like to take care of it.

Alphonse

Old 11-26-2008, 03:18 AM
Conrad Meyer

On Wednesday 29 October 2008 01:36:33 am Alphonse Van Assche wrote:
> Stefan Posdzich a écrit :
> > I have tried now some days with this package and i cant get warm with it
> > (+ java).
> > I will orphan it again, i hope it will find someone who can handle
> > this kind of apps!
> >
> > https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/azureus
> >
> > https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=azureus
> >
> > best regards
> > Stefan
>
> If nobody want it, I would like to take care of it.
>
> Alphonse

Do you still want this? If so please take it in pkgdb. If not I have an
interest.

--
Conrad Meyer <konrad@tylerc.org>

Old 11-26-2008, 07:37 AM
Alphonse Van Assche

Conrad Meyer a écrit :
Do you still want this? If so please take it in pkgdb. If not I have an
interest.

Yes, but if you will we can maintain it together.

ps: Once I can reset my fas account I will add me as (co)maintainer of
azureus, I'm not at home and don't know my pwd from head.

Alphonse

Old 11-26-2008, 07:48 AM
Conrad Meyer

On Wednesday 26 November 2008 12:37:36 am Alphonse Van Assche wrote:
> Conrad Meyer a écrit :
> > Do you still want this? If so please take it in pkgdb. If not I have an
> > interest.
>
> Yes, but if you will we can maintain it together.
>
> ps: Once I can reset my fas account I will add me as (co)maintainer of
> azureus, I'm not at home and don't know my pwd from head.
>
> Alphonse

I'd be glad to take comaintainership here. Thanks!

--
Conrad Meyer <konrad@tylerc.org>

Old 12-19-2008, 03:38 PM
Lillian Angel

Conrad Meyer wrote:

Do you still want this? If so please take it in pkgdb. If not I have an
interest.

Yes, but if you will we can maintain it together.

ps: Once I can reset my fas account I will add me as (co)maintainer of
azureus, I'm not at home and don't know my pwd from head.

Alphonse

I'd be glad to take comaintainership here. Thanks!

The package is still an orphan for F-9, F-10 and devel. Please feel free
to take it:

Old 12-19-2008, 04:14 PM
"Itamar Reis Peixoto"

http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

azureus is now called Vuze

what you think about letting azureus orphaned and submiting Vuze for review ?

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Lillian Angel <langel@redhat.com> wrote:
> Conrad Meyer wrote:

>>> Yes, but if you will we can maintain it together.
>>>
>>> ps: Once I can reset my fas account I will add me as (co)maintainer of
>>> azureus, I'm not at home and don't know my pwd from head.
>>>
>>> Alphonse
>>>

>> I'd be glad to take comaintainership here. Thanks!
>>

> The package is still an orphan for F-9, F-10 and devel. Please feel free to
> take it:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/azureus
>

> Lillian

------------

Itamar Reis Peixoto

e-mail/msn: itamar@ispbrasil.com.br
sip: itamar@ispbrasil.com.br
skype: itamarjp
icq: 81053601
+55 11 4063 5033
+55 34 3221 8599

Old 12-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Lillian Angel

Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:

http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

azureus is now called Vuze

what you think about letting azureus orphaned and submiting Vuze for review ?

That is fine, but someone will have to re-adapt the azureus spec file
accordingly and submit it for review.

Lillian