Old 10-28-2008, 09:55 AM
Christoph Höger

Default evolution requests unlock keyring

Hi,

I'm running evolution-2.24.0-3.fc10.i386 on my fedora 10 beta
installation. When I start evolution the first time, it simply asks me
to unlock my default keyring (in german) as it ever did, and other apps
still do, but then it keeps asking me (in english) to provide my login
passwd to unlock the keyring. Is that a bug or does it try to get
several passwords?
Is there a way to log which passwds the keyring ist asked for by what
app?

regards

christoph