Old 10-28-2008, 08:50 AM
"Peter Robinson"

Default Codeweavers giving away free licenses

This I realise is somewhat off topic but as it may allow people to
move from that other OS to Fedora I thought there were some links :-)

Codeweavers is giving away Crossover Linux Pro today due to a
challenge their CEO issued to the US President.

http://lameduck.codeweavers.com/

Enjoy for those that are interested, apologies to those that aren't

Peter

Old 10-28-2008, 01:48 PM
"Christopher Stone"

This I realise is somewhat off topic but as it may allow people to

move from that other OS to Fedora I thought there were some links :-)

Codeweavers is giving away Crossover Linux Pro today due to a

challenge their CEO issued to the US President.

http://lameduck.codeweavers.com/

Enjoy for those that are interested, apologies to those that aren't

Sweet, thanks for the link!* We should also thank the benevolent people who own our central banks, for without their help, Bush would not have been able to orchestrate the global world financial meltdown.

So let's give a warm-hearted applause to our shadow lords, the Rothschilds.* Thank God, Obama will be taxing all of our billionaires and millionaires to pay interest on the debt in order to further increase the power and influence of our World Kings, and increase the Rothschild fortune by another few hundred trillion dollars or so.

Remember, if our governments need to create money, they should not just print interest free bills, instead we must all pay interest to our central banker overlords, for they are the masters who create money out of thin air, and purchase the political influence of our elected officials.

Best Regards,
Chris (who will probably be shot soon for exposing the truth)