Old 10-27-2008, 12:52 PM
Mike Chambers

Default Evolution Junk Mail errors

I asked before and someone else stated that they were seeing junk mail
errors as well. I removed evolution-bogofilter for the time beeing.
Any others seeing this as well? Wondering if I need to use a brand new
evolution settings from scratch instead of using backups all the time.,
and might not see the errors?

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302@fedoraproject.org