Old 10-27-2008, 09:04 AM
Karel Zak

Default gnome-applet-vm: request for co-maintainer(s)

Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to work on gnome-applet-vm
(virtual machines monitor) package ... so, I'm looking for Fedora and
upstream co-maintainer for the applet. Any volunteer(s)?

Project homepage: http://hosted.fedoraproject.org/gnome-applet-vm/

Karel

--
Karel Zak <kzak@redhat.com>