Old 10-25-2008, 11:04 AM
Patrice Dumas

Default what QA gets mailed to the packagers?

Hello,

Still trying to bring the wiki up-to-date, I'd like to fix
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Policy/WhoIsAllowedToModifyWhichPackages

Some points are likely to be out of date, but I don't know exactly what
is done now, regarding:

* nagmails sent for EVR
* nagmails sent for dependency issues

Are those still generated? Is there other similar automatic QA added
since pre-merge time?

--
Pat

Old 10-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Matt Domsch

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 01:04:30PM +0200, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Still trying to bring the wiki up-to-date, I'd like to fix
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Policy/WhoIsAllowedToModifyWhichPackages
>
> Some points are likely to be out of date, but I don't know exactly what
> is done now, regarding:
>
> * nagmails sent for EVR
> * nagmails sent for dependency issues
>
> Are those still generated? Is there other similar automatic QA added
> since pre-merge time?

fails to build from source (not exactly automatic, but similar).

--
Matt Domsch
linux.dell.com & www.dell.com/linux

Old 10-27-2008, 02:49 PM
Jesse Keating

On Sat, 2008-10-25 at 13:04 +0200, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> * nagmails sent for EVR

This got lost at some point, and I have some scripts I'm working on to
bring them back. The difficult part is deciding how to appropriately
code the relationship of say f8 updates testing to f9 updates and such.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!

Old 10-28-2008, 03:55 AM
Kevin Kofler

Jesse Keating <jkeating <at> redhat.com> writes:
> This got lost at some point, and I have some scripts I'm working on to
> bring them back. The difficult part is deciding how to appropriately
> code the relationship of say f8 updates testing to f9 updates and such.

My patch for that is still out there:
http://repo.calcforge.org/f10/check-upgrade-paths.py.diff

Kevin Kofler

Old 11-10-2008, 06:17 PM
Patrice Dumas

On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 01:04:30PM +0200, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Still trying to bring the wiki up-to-date, I'd like to fix
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Policy/WhoIsAllowedToModifyWhichPackages

I have hopefully brought it up-to-date, since the nagmails are changing
now and then, I tried to adapt wording to that situation.

--
Pat