Old 10-24-2008, 07:26 AM
"Rakesh Pandit"

Default help required for thoggen

http://thoggen.net/
Can we have it in fedora. It rips DVD and supports Ogg/Theora (supported).
Later on they are planning to add support to AVI/divx/mpeg4 And the
required gstream codecs are on Livna or RPMFusion

The program is very good and useful. So, I wanted it in.
I am not sure about whether it legally acceptable?

Comments ?

--
rakesh

Old 10-24-2008, 07:51 AM