Old 10-24-2008, 06:04 AM
"lakshmi pathi"

Default Need a help

Hi,
I'm looking for a developer who is intersted creating a binary and
source rpm for undelete tool.
(I was told ,it was easy to learn and try on my own,but i'm finding it
difficult and not getting it correctly
so decided to get help our big community )

I welcome any open source programmers,to take up this task.I also wish
to submit the
same for review on fedora packages.

You can download the complete source from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/giis
or
www.giis.co.in

ps: If this not the correct distribution list for such activities
,please redirect me to correct DL
and ignore this mail.

Cheers,
Lakshmipathi.G

Old 10-24-2008, 07:10 AM
Amitakhya Phukan

Old 10-24-2008, 07:22 AM
"Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus)"

Hello.

I can package it.
I try do it in few days and submit for review.

Old 10-24-2008, 08:04 AM
"lakshmi pathi"

Hi,
Just I want clarify a bit on my previous mail,
*Its not a paid job

Cheers,
Lakshmipathi.G

Old 10-24-2008, 08:21 AM

lakshmi pathi пишет:

Hi,
Just I want clarify a bit on my previous mail,
*Its not a paid job

Off course! Who speak about paid?? It is a world of free software
But I want clarify - you want to do it by yourself? And search only help
and documentation? In this case you may ask question in this list.