Fedora Release Engineering Meeting Recap 2008-10-20
Recap and full IRC transcript found here:
Please make corrections and clarifications to the wiki page.
== Fedora 10 Snap 2 ==
* bittorrent went much better compared to Snap1
** pre-seeders helped
* 700 downloads so far
* Finding that a little more time is needed to get bittorrent setup for
good user experience
* Last snapshot is Snapshot 3 this week before Final Development Freeze
** Rel-eng approves adjusting snapshots to start on Wed to give extra
time to stage/prepare the torrents
** Moving on to FESCo for final approval, may happen in time for Snapshot 3
== Signing Server ==
* proposal: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Mitr
** basically, it's 1 dedicated server/VM guest to do the signatures, and
1 network server to help with security, interface with koji, etc.
* Everyone should read proposal and give feedback before next week's
== IRC Transcript ==
fedora-devel-list mailing list
|All times are GMT. The time now is 11:12 AM.|
VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.