Old 10-20-2008, 07:27 PM
Manuel Wolfshant

Default uberpackager rename (was The Big ACL Opening)

On 10/20/2008 09:11 PM, Callum Lerwick wrote:

On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 06:55 +0200, Tim Lauridsen wrote:

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:

So I'm going to do this tomorrow or have to put it off until after
change freeze.

The name I personally favour is masterpackager since it evokes the
apprentice, journeyman, master craftsman stages that seem most like what
we're modeling here.

I know this isn't as flamboyant as ultrapackager, superpackager, etc but
can everyone live with this?

-Toshio

master ninja overload super chief packager

packagemonkey!
in this case the other group should be leaderofthepack
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leader_of_the_Pack for details)

Old 10-20-2008, 07:40 PM
Orcan Ogetbil