Old 10-18-2008, 04:30 PM
Mamoru Tasaka

Default Correction! xorg-x11-drv-evdev-2.0.7-1 bad!

kwhiskerz wrote, at 10/19/2008 01:11 AM +9:00:
All keystrokes are entered 3 times. 2.0.6-2 was fine, but no longer
available, so how to revert?

I guess you want to file a bug (as it is less than 2 weeks before F-10
development is frozen), however if you want to use the previous rpms
for now:

http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/xorg-x11-drv-evdev/

Mamoru

Old 10-18-2008, 07:30 PM
kwhiskerz

Mamoru Tasaka wrote:

> http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/xorg-x11-drv-evdev/

Thanks. I finally figured that out myself. Fortunately, I had only applied the update to the laptop, or I would have really been up $#|+ Creek.

Yes, I guess I will file a bug.