Old 10-17-2008, 09:49 PM
"Dr. Diesel"

Default Presto Rawhide?

Can't seem to find a link for Rawhide's presto information! Any available info?

Thanks
Andy

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours? Fedoraproject.org

Old 10-17-2008, 09:56 PM
Conrad Meyer

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/presto#Fedoradevel

Conrad Meyer <konrad@tylerc.org>

Old 10-17-2008, 10:04 PM
"Dr. Diesel"

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 5:56 PM, Conrad Meyer <konrad@tylerc.org> wrote:
> On Friday 17 October 2008 02:49:48 pm Dr. Diesel wrote:
>> Can't seem to find a link for Rawhide's presto information! Any available
>> info?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Andy
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/presto#Fedoradevel
>
> Regards,
> --
> Conrad Meyer <konrad@tylerc.org>

Thanks, but I'm searching for the yum repo links, with the presto metadata.

Andy

Old 10-17-2008, 10:06 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Dr. Diesel wrote:

Can't seem to find a link for Rawhide's presto information! Any available info?

Thanks
Andy

https://fedorahosted.org/presto

Rahul

Old 10-17-2008, 10:22 PM
Kevin Kofler

Conrad Meyer <konrad <at> tylerc.org> writes:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/presto#Fedoradevel

Wrong Presto... ;-)

Kevin Kofler