Old 10-17-2008, 06:44 PM
"Valent Turkovic"

Default nvidia strangeness

After last update and reboot I got really disturbed video.

I have Nvidia 6100go on HP tx1000 laptop using opensource nv driver running fedora 10 (rawhide)

I can't even look what I'm typing so sorry for the typos...

Look how my fedora desktop looks after last update:
http://www.uploadgeek.com/uploads456/0/DSC07584.JPG
http://www.uploadgeek.com/uploads456/0/DSC07583.JPG

http://www.uploadgeek.com/uploads456/0/DSC07582.JPG
http://www.uploadgeek.com/uploads456/0/DSC07581.JPG